AIM Membership Benefits Include:
Become part of an elite group View a list of companies that have AIM Utah members
- Networking: Local chapter meetings, conferences, roundtables and seminars
- Knowledge Sharing: Access to local IT Leaders best-practices.
- Education: Providing industry-specific training for future IT leaders.
- Advocacy: The collaborative “voice” of AIM on issues such as social networking and software licensing.
- Industry Leadership: Access to peers who understand and manage similar challenges and issues.
- The Economic Value of AIM: See the economic value of your membership AIM Value.
Adherence to a Code of Conduct is required by all members of AIM Utah
From September through May AIM Utah holds monthly luncheon meetings with program speakers reflecting the issues currently facing IT management. We also have the annual AIM Utah Golf Tournament held in June.
AIM Utah Membership
AIM Utah is the forum for access to many opportunities. AIM objectives include:
- Increasing the knowledge base of AIM members and associates.
- Acting as the voice of the IT community on critical issues.
- Giving back to local communities.
- Developing the next generation of effective IT leaders.
- Vendors who sponsor an AIM event annually are allowed to purchase up to two memberships for their employees
- Membership allows the member to attend the AIM Monthly luncheons (Vendor Members are not allowed to solicit to any members unless they are the sponsor for that month)