Note that the discussions begin at 11am.
Topic: Maturity/Metrics program development (BCP, Security, DR, etc), presented by Todd Neilson
11:00am: Session 1: Presentation Session
11:45am: Lunch Break & CIO Networking
12:15pm: Session 2: Group Discussion Session
* Experienced business builder, entrepreneur, leader with successful equity exits
* Technical Cyber Security expert and thought leader for business applications
* Trusted Advisor and Technical Expert to Executives and IT Leaders
* Energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and professional image
* Strong leadership skills and proven ability to lead teams and mentor individuals
* Proven ability to identify business issues and strategic implications and solutions
* Strong interpersonal communications and presentation skills
* Thought leader, formulating strategic vision of the market and implement sales and marketing plans
Proven security leader with demonstrated success in numerous senior and executive management roles. Excellent leadership ability with the skills to recruit, develop, assemble, mentor and direct highly successful and effective teams.
Driven for results with a proven track record and years of over-achieving sales and profitability goals. Consistently recognized as a top performer by peers, business partners and superiors. Strong ability to identify problem areas, recommend corrective actions, and meet challenges to generate incremental revenue and profit. Technology expert with excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
“CIO-Only” Roundtable Luncheons are held every 6 to 8 weeks. These invitation-only events are reserved for the top IT position in our member companies. (Participating companies need to have an IT staff of 6 or more). This is a great opportunity to network with peers and find out how they are addressing technical and leadership issues that may be similar to yours! The luncheons are vendor-free and we average ~35 attendees.
AIM Utah sponsors these CIO Roundtables and other CIO-Only events. All Luncheons are held at member facilities.
Remaining 2019 schedule of Roundtables:
If you have any questions about these events, please e-mail James King (Jamesk@xmission.com) or Ken Knapton (Ken.Knapton@MerrickBank.com)
Thanks to the 2019 sponsor of the CIO Roundtables who also covers the membership fees for our CIO Members: First Digital